CEDE Topvit 20ml
CéDé Multivit and CéDé Topvit can be provided both via the drinking water and CéDé egg food for 7 to 10 days.
DOSING VIA THE FOOD:
- For canaries, exotic birds, wild birds, grass parakeets, fruit- and insect-eating birds, dissolve 2-3 drops per bird in a few drops of water and distribute it in the CéDé egg food or CéDé Universal Food.
- Agapornids, neophemas: 4-5 drops per bird.
- Large parakeets: 6-9 drops per bird, depending on the body weight.
- Parrots, macaws and cockatoos: 10-14 drops per bird, depending on the body weight.
- Doves: 10 drops per dove.
DOSING VIA THE DRINKING WATER
- Dissolve 5 ml CéDé Multivit in 1 litre of water (20 drops CéDé Multivit- CéDé Topvit correspond to 1 ml)
- Dissolve 10 drops CéDé Multivit – CéDé Topvit in a 10 ml drinking bottle.
- Remove the bath water from the cage during the vitamin cure.
- Change daily.
24 months after production date (see date and batch number on the packaging). Keep dry and cool
Guaranteed content per 200ml.
|196.000 I.U.||Vitamin A (Retinol palmitate)|
|16.000 I.U.||Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol)|
|320 mg||Vitamin E (Dl-alpha-tocopherol-acetate)|
|820 mg||Vitamin C (Ascorbic acid)|
|36 mg||Vitamin B1 (Thiamine hydrochloride)|
|54 mg||Vitamin B2 (Sodium riboflavin-phosphate)|
|28 mg||Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic acid)|
|32 mg||Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride)|
|47 mg||Nicotine amide|
|320 mg||Calcium (panthothenate)|
|20 mg||Folic acid|
|0.2 mg||Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamine)|
|2 mg||Vitamin H (Biotin)|